Updated February 19, 2014:
Making Allure Even Better!
To be the best French restaurant we can be, Brad and I are heading to Paris and provincial France to check out French cuisine and come back with some great and fresh ideas on all things French.
Oh, the sacrifices we make… click here for more.
Yes, Most Of Our Dishes Are Gluten Free
Here are some fun facts about our dishes.
- Every single main course (except 1) is gluten free.
- 5 of the 10 entrees are gluten free.
- 5 of our 8 desserts are gluten free.
Our updated menu is here.
Ranked # 1 in Queensland & # 3 in Australia!
We’ve just received some wonderful news that I just have to share.
We have been named in the Travelers’ Choice 2013 Awards for Fine Dining Restaurants – Australia …more
Another Major Award!
We are very proud to announce that we earned the admiration of Queensland Good Food Guide reviewers and have been awarded our 3rd Chef’s Hat!
Thanks so much for your support!
- Read reviews here (we’re ranked Queensland’s # 1 Restaurant on Trip Advisor)
- Libby of The Very, Very Hungry Caterpillar wrote a very kind and beautiful review here (with gorgeous photos)
- Another gorgeous review from Tracey here
- Check out your menu here
We’d love to have you along for lunch or dinner and can promise our very best efforts in ensuring a lovely meal.
The Important Information
- We’re open Wednesday to Sunday for lunch and dinner:
Lunch 12.00 pm – 3.00 pm, Dinner 5.30 pm till 9.30 pm.
- You can book in (we highly recommend you book – we do turn away quite a few people each night) on 5525 6006.
- We’ve been gathering some rave reviews! We’re now ranked # 1 of 2,850 restaurants in Queensland!
- Fully Licensed: Please note, we are now fully licensed
“Affordable Quality Without Compromise”
We take great pride in providing the highest quality in food and service here on the Gold Coast.
Our Chef De Cuisine is Bradley Hooper and Bradley’s motto is “Affordable quality without compromise.”
Hope to see you soon.
Brad, Cheryl & the Team