Update May 14, 2013:
Mother’s Day Was A Super Lunch
Thanks to all our lovely guests who came in for a lovely Mother’s Day lunch on Sunday.
It was a real please to have you all in and we hope you had a gorgeous day!
Cheryl and the team
Another Major Award!
We are very proud to announce that we earned the admiration of Queensland Good Food Guide reviewers and have been awarded our 3rd Chef’s Hat!
Thanks so much for your support!
- Read reviews here (we’re ranked Queensland’s # 1 Restaurant on Trip Advisor)
- Libby of The Very, Very Hungry Caterpillar wrote a very kind and beautiful review here (with gorgeous photos)
- Another gorgeous review from Tracey here
- Our delicious lunch special is back – $39 per person for this!
- Check out your menu here
We’d love to have you along for lunch or dinner and can promise our very best efforts in ensuring a lovely meal.
Thanks to the talented Libby from Melbourne Restaurant Reviews
site The Very, Very Hungry Caterpillar for our gorgeous new photos.
The Important Information
- We’re open Wednesday to Sunday for lunch and dinner:
Lunch 12.00 pm – 3.00 pm, Dinner 5.30 pm till 9.30 pm.
- You can book in (we highly recommend you book – we do turn away quite a few people each night) on 5525 6006.
- We’ve been gathering some rave reviews! We’re now ranked # 1 of 2,850 restaurants in Queensland!
- Fully Licensed: Please note, we are now fully licensed
“Affordable Quality Without Compromise”
We take great pride in providing the highest quality in food and service here on the Gold Coast.
Our Chef De Cuisine is Bradley Hooper and Bradley’s motto is “Affordable quality without compromise.”
Hope to see you soon.
Brad, Cheryl & the Team